Sunday 28 June 2009

Pull your finger out HAB

I keep getting nagged about not ever doing anything with this blog. Well, now I am going to start writing more.

What am I going to blog about? Absolutely anything that crosses my demined mind. My professional interests are related to finance and computing. You can expect some seriously geeky stuff on the markets, or economics together with my moans about technical problems as I am not as ‘techie’ as I once was.

However, I have a deep disgust of the evil nuLieBore regime. Expect a lot ranting about how bad they are. I don’t expect the Conservatives to be any better either.

When I am not blogging or twittering you’ll find me making idiotic comments on the ContractorUK bulletin board where I rant about the evil government, ask stupid technology question and generally lower the tone of the place with my talk of bizarre and deviant sexual preferences and practices (I leave it as an exercise for the reader to decide if it true or not).

If you don’t like my foul language or what I have to say, take a full refund and fuck off.

No comments: